AWS Cloud Network
We offer services to help global commercial enterprises and public sector customers build cloud networks across multiple regions using native cloud services that provide access to applications and cloud resources from on-premises data centres, offices, and internet users.
Our Services Include
- Building AWS networks in single or multiple regions using Transit Gateway and Cloud WAN
- Building private network connectivity from on-premises data centers to cloud networks using VPN or Direct Connect
- Building network connectivity for cloud-hosted services to securely access the internet
- Building network connectivity for internet users to securely access cloud-hosted applications and APIs
- Centralizing AWS private endpoints to save costs
- Migrating from IPv4 network to IPv6 network
- Installing AWS cloud network firewall to inspect inbound and outbound traffic
- Managing AWS certificates for applications to issue end-entity certificates
- Building AWS Content Delivery Network to access applications with the lowest latency
- Providing a DNS strategy using Route 53 to resolve queries across both the internet and on-premises networks
- Building network components using Infrastructure as Code (CloudFormation/Terraform/CDK) and deploying them using a CI/CD pipeline.